-->

What Apps are on my iPhone

18:07

Hey!

So this post is a little different as I am going to be showing you the sorts of apps I have on my IPhone. I thought this was a fun way to let you get to know me a little better as you can see what Apps I use!


Photos -
These photos were taken a while ago when my mum went to a book release. The book is called Callum Fox and the Mousehole Ghost and the author is AC Hatter

Music -
Like many other people on this planet; I'm very much obsessed with music. Lately I've been listening to:
Afraid by The Neighbourhood
Heart on Fire by Jonathan Clay
Toothpaste Kisses by The Maccabees
and Steal His Heart by Emily and The Woods

Extras -
Out of all the apps in my 'Extras' I only really use the calculator app. You'd be surprised how much I use it!
Photo -
This is where I keep all of my photo editing apps. My favourite ones are Pic Collage, Retrica, Afterlight and iMovie.
Health -
I don't have many apps in my health section however the two that I have are called Anxiety Free and Headspace. Both were free however I only really use Headspace. Headspace is a meditation app which takes you through short exercises daily to help you relax. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who gets stressed!!
Games -
I have five games on my phone but the only one I ever really play is Piano Tiles. This game is soooo addictive!! So if you're going to download it, please beware!
Social - 
These are the apps I use the most:
Pinterest, Bloglovin', Kik, Tumblr, Instagram and Snapchat are my favourites!
School -
I rarely go on any of these apps however I think they are quite handy if I'm having a homework dilemma. All of them are free and my personal favourite is Classes as I write in my timetable and use it has my wallpaper during term time. This way, I don't even have to bother memorizing my timetable!
Books -
I never use my Kindle app, but I am obsessed with iBooks and Goodreads. At the moment I'm reading a lot of Darrel Miller.

Video/radio -
Here I have Capital radio, YouTube and Spotify. Pretty standard I suppose.

So that's all the apps on my iPhone. I hope you enjoyed this slightly different style of post!

Useful Links:

xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really enjoyed this post! You have some great apps! By the way, I love your background!! x

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews