-->

Florida Photo Diary (days 1-5)

13:45


Hey!

This is the very first installment of my Florida Photo Diary!!
So as you may have guessed from the title, I am currently on holiday in Florida. A while ago I had an idea to document my holiday by creating a photo diary. This way I will be able to fit my holiday memories into a collection of blog posts.
I briefly mentioned this idea in a previous blog post which you can find here.
Day 2 - Universal Studios
Day 3 - Driving to our rented house
Day 3 - Crossing over the bridge off Florida
Day 3 - A photogenic lizard we found
Day 4 - Yet another photogenic lizard we found

Day 4 - Swimming
Day 5 - Pretty flowers at a restaurant we ate at
Day 5 - Walking along City Pier


Day 5 - From the end of the pier


Day 5 - How exactly does one harass a Dolphin?!
Day 5 - A Pelican casually sitting  on top of City Pier Restaurant
Day 5 - Spending time at the beach
Day 5 - Stormy clouds and choppy waves

Useful links:
Where this idea was first mentioned.

Let me know in the comments if you are going away on holiday this year, and if so, where to.

xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Let me know if you're going away on holiday anywhere this year! xoxo Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews