-->

A Little Update

10:38

Hey!
From now until September this year, I will be changing things up a little. I thought you would be interested in knowing what these changes are, so today I'm going to tell you about them :)

Posts
Rather than uploading once a week on a Sunday like I have been doing for quite a few months now, I am going to try and write more often. So starting next week, I will be uploading blog posts every Tuesday and Friday.
However when September rolls around I will most likely go back to posting on a Sunday, once a week.


Ideas
This summer I am going away for just over two weeks to Florida, and just over a week to Spain. However I will not abandoning my blog!! Whilst I'm away I will be creating a photo diary so that I can post pictures of what I have been up to. So keep your eyes peeled for those posts!

I will also be doing something which I have called 'An Author Analysis'. It's an idea I created where I write about authors I am interested in. I will review a few of their books as well as their writing styles, techniques etc.

So I hope you like my new ideas and I hope you are looking forward to a few more posts!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments :)

xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. If you have any questions please let me know :)
    xoxo Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on your blog xx Loving it xx

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews