-->

January Birchbox

17:04

Hey!
So earlier this week I received my January Birchbox. If you didn't already know, Birchbox is a monthly subscription box that sends you sample size products and occasionally send you full size products.


This month, Birchbox had a 'new beginnings' theme as it is the first month of 2014. Inside my box came a little booklet full of pick-me-up's and small resolutions which everyone can do to improve themselves this year.


The booklet was full of fun quotes, recipe's, tips and tricks and interesting resolutions to try out.


In the picture above:
Birchbox Eye Mask - £10. It is a gel filled mask that you put over your eyes to cool them down and reduce puffiness.
Rodial Stemcell Super-Food Day Cream - £42 for the full size product. This contains SPF 15 and you use it in the morning before your make-up routine.


In the picture above:
Benefit POREfessional primer - £24.50 for the full size. This primer is smooth and lightweight which magically erases pores.
Lavera Basis Sensitive Hand Cream - £4.45 for the full size. This hand cream contains organic Shea butter and almond oil which protects and moisturises dry winter hands.
Vasanti Detox Nutrient-Rich Purifying Facial Cleanser - £18 for the full size product. This comes as a foam which washes away toxins from your face.
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer - £27.50 for the full size. This is a hair mask which strengthens, nourishes and prevents breakages in your hair. You apply it to damp hair and leave it in for 20 minutes before washing the product out. 

This month all of my Birchbox products were skincare, and they were all in sample size, which I don't really mind as I need some new skincare products and if I don't like the product I might not use a full size anyway.
I haven't tried all the products out yet, the the sample which I like the least would have to be the Stem-cell day cream as in is a foil packet which I don't really like. When samples come in foil packets in means you can only really use them once. I much prefer when they come in tubes or containers as it allows you to use the product multiple times.

This months box probably has the value of £25. In all honesty I think I preferred last months box, although I am really excited to try out all the new skincare samples I received.

If you want to check out last months Birchbox post you can click here
If you want to have a look at the Birchbox website you can click here.

xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews