-->

Makeup Haul

16:11


So I recently went and bought some more makeup and I thought I would share with you what I got. I numbered each item in the picture so that I can tell you about each thing I got below!

1 – Soft Cosmetic Sponges from Boots - £1.95. I normally use makeup brushes to apply my makeup but for a while I have wanted to try out cosmetic sponges. I saw these in Boots and bought them because they were so cheap. So far I’m really pleased with them and have found that I prefer using them rather than brushes to apply my makeup.

2 – Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish Nail Polish in the colour 080 Black Cab from Boots - £2.99. You might have seen me use this colour in my nail tutorial last week! I love nail art but I find that most nail art designs include a black or dark colour. So I thought it would be good to go treat myself to one!

3 – Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in the colour 440 Sun Downer from Boots - £3.69. I also used this colour last week for my Halloween Nail Tutorial! I really wanted a vibrant colour and as I knew Halloween was coming up I decided to go for an Orange. I’m really pleased I bought this colour as I don’t have any other orange colours and it is really bright!

4 – Miss Sporty Lasting Colour Nail Polish in the colour 060 from Boots - £1.99. This is the first Miss Sporty nail polish I have ever tried and I’m really pleased with it! It says on the bottle that it lasts up to 10 days and when I tried it; it lasted for 7 – which I am still really pleased with considering the price! I also love this electric blue colour which looks really vibrant on your nails.

5 – Collection 2000 Colour Lash Mascara in Clear from Superdrug - £1.99. I have wanted clear mascara for a while and they had a 3 for 2 offer at Superdrug so I thought now was the best time to get one. So far I have only used it once but I was really happy with and hopefully I can wear it more in the future!

6 – Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch concealer in the colour 2 Natural from Superdrug - £4.99. I have needed a new concealer for a while and some of my friends have said that the Collection 2000 concealers were really good, so I have finally bought one! I really like the applicator and design of this as it is like a brush and you just twist the end to get the concealer out. It works really well and I’m so pleased I bought this!

7 – Collection 2000 Eye Definer in the colour Black from Superdrug - £1.79. For a while I have been looking for a ‘twist up’ style eye liner pencil because I can never be bothered to sharpen my eye liners! This one is absolutely perfect as it contains so much of the product and isn’t very expensive!

I hope you enjoyed this makeup haul! If you like these kind of posts please let me know in the comments, so I know what kind of blog posts I should write in the future!

Xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews