-->

Book Haul

16:43



Hey! I recently went to a huge book shop and bought a few books. So I thought I would share the books I bought with you!

I bought 5 books and hopefully I will be able to read them as soon as I have finished reading my current book.
The books I bought are:
1) Paper Towns by John Green
2) And that's when it fell off in my hand by Louise Rennison
3) United we Spy by Ally Carter
4) Spy Society by Robin Benway
5) Complete Fairy Tales by Grimms Brothers

I would just like to mention that books 2 and 3 are part of a series, so if you are interested in getting them make sure you know which ones to read first!

I'm really looking forward to reading these books as I have heard such great things about them! If you want me to do a book review on any of these books just leave a comment at the bottom of this page and I will review the book once I have read it.

Tell me what book you're reading in the comments! Are there any you would recommend?

xoxo Ellen



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews