-->

Autumn Tag

21:20

Hey!

So today I thought I would do the Autumn Tag. I wasn't sure which tag to do but as it's not quite Winter yet, I decided on the Autumn Tag!

For Autumn; what is your:

Favourite drink? Tea... my favourite drink is always tea.
Favourite scent? It has to either be: my 'Fairy Dust' candle by Lilly Flame - bought from John Lewis or my 'Passion Fruit and Orchid' scented candle from Eden Rose.
Best lipstick? MUA lipstick in shade 6.
Go to moisturiser? The hydrating moisturiser from Simple.
Go to eye shadow colours? I don't usually wear that much eye shadow, but at this time of year I would probably wear browns or creams colours.
Favourite band or singer? At the moment I really love Lenka. I haven't heard all of her songs but my favourite is 'Everything at once.'
Favourite outfit? You'll be seeing my favourite Autumn outfits soon in another post, so stay tuned!
Autumn treat? A nice relaxing bath using a bath bomb or bath melt from Lush
Favourite place to be? At this time of year, I love to be at home watching movies on the sofa in my pyjamas with my family!

I hope you enjoyed this tag! I tag everyone reading this post to do the tag! If you do the tag on your own blog, be sure to email me a link so I can check it out! 
If you don't have a blog but still want to do the tag answer the questions in the comments!

xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews